Saturday, May 17, 2008

Welcome to Amylianian Blog webpage....

Hey,

First off, I would like to say welcome to my webpage where you can find anything about me, that is, if you are interested in what I am interested in. This blog, however, has been created for many reasons such as presenting my writings of short stories, novellas, and peoms to the world. It is the only way for me, or for all who live in Bahrain, to express ourselves and to show our activites and creative works of arts.

The name Amylianian, nevertheless, is derived from my novella, Amylian and Selia, which is the name of the hero and heroine. I am still working on it. To let you know what my novella is about read below:

Amylian and Selia is my first novella which discusses the hatred that overwhelmed the protagonist and the hypocricy of the Prime Minister of Kobi kingdom (Kingdom of Bahrain) who uses political and brutal powers in order to annahilaite the majority of the kingdom. Though it sets in an imaginary and in a fantasy world, it is related to the present, and the social status which no one knows about because of keeping the truth behind TVs and the internet. It goes in the depth and inside the villages and its people. Suffering all centuries from poverty, the lack of infrastructure, persecution, and more. Will Amylian have his revenge? Or Is Kobi Kingdom, with its political games, on the verge of destruction? Who is going to destroy whom? Who will win, the people or the politics?

Finally, I would like to share my thoughts on some points as well as sharing music, photos, cultural knowledge and etc....

Note: I will post every two weeks one chapter from my novella. In addition to this, I, also, will post my poems, which I am not great at writing, and short stories.

Regards,
Ali Makki

No comments: